My parents got their “vaccines” – their choice. They too pay close attention to the MSM and bit hook, line and sinker into the scare tactics perpetrated onto the American public.
For three months now they’ve demanded and hounded that I too need to get the “vaccine” in order to “protect my family.” They too tried to impose scare tactics, and refuse to do any type of research concerning the “vaccine”. Like so many of those in their generation they were trained to believe the government is here to protect you, that pharmaceuticals are here to save you. I get it, and I’m not going to change their minds.
But today, my Mom gave me a print out from the Mayo Clinic – the premise as to just how safe the vaccine is. The fact that a highly recognized and respected medical clinic can spout such tripe and out and out lies to the general public flabbergasts me. Apparently the Mayo Clinic doesn’t acknowledge the growing number of SEVERE adverse side effects, courtesy of this “vaccine”.
Latest CDC VAERS Data for 12- to 17-Year-Olds Include 7 Deaths, 271 Serious Adverse Events Following COVID Vaccines
VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 358,379 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 11, 2021. By Megan Redshaw
This week’s number of reported adverse events among all age groups following COVID vaccines surpassed 350,000, according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed. Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date.
Data released today show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 11, 2021, a total of 358,379 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 5,993 deaths— an increase of 105 deaths over the previous week. There were 29,871 serious injury reports, up 1,430 compared with last week.
In the U.S., 306.5 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of June 11. This includes 128 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 167 million doses of Pfizer and 11 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.
This week’s data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to June 11, 2021, for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 6,332 total adverse events, including 271 rated as serious and seven reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds.
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1383620) who reportedly died one day after receiving his second Pfizer dose, a 15-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1382906) who received Pfizer and a 16-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1386841) who reportedly suffered a hemorrhage and died four days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine. An autopsy is pending.
- 974 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to17-year-olds with 98% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.4% to Moderna and 0.2% (or two cases) to J&J.
- 109 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 108 attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 24 reports of blood clotting disorders, all attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to June 11, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 358,379 total adverse events, including 29,871 serious injuries and 5,993 reported deaths
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 51% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.4.
- As of June 11, 2,136 pregnant womenreported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 707 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 3,516 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 54% were reported after Pfizer vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 267 cases, or 8%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- 332 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 45% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 40% to Moderna and 21% to J&J.
- 100,736 reports of anaphylaxis with 42% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 50% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 6,352 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 2,705 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,197 reports to Moderna and 1,408 reports to J&J.
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) planned to hold an emergency meeting today to discuss the benefit-risk of COVID mRNA vaccines in adolescents and young adults. The agency rescheduled the meeting late Thursday, after Congress officially established Juneteenth National Independence Day (observed today) as a federal holiday.
The meeting will now be held during a regularly scheduled ACIP meeting on June 23 – 25.
The CDC on June 10 said it was aware of a total of 475 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in patients 30 and younger. The disclosure was made during a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) hearing to consider what data the agency would need in order to extend Emergency Use Authorization of COVID vaccines for children under 12.
CDC data showed 196 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among 18- to 24-year-olds through May 31, compared with an expected rate of between eight and 83 cases. Among 16- to 17-year-olds, 79 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported through May 31. The expected rate among people in this age group is between two and 19 cases.
A search of the latest available data in VAERS revealed 1,117 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis, among all age groups reported in the U.S following COVID vaccination between Dec.14, 2020 and June 11, 2021. Of the 900 cases reported, 686 cases were attributed to Pfizer, 391 cases to Moderna and 36 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.