By Christopher Gergen
If you chose to get the shot–as several of my friends and family have elected to do–I support your right to make that choice. Equally, if you’ve elected not to get the shot, I support that decision.
I want to get a couple of things straight in my head though:
- The shots have not undergone appropriate human trials–we have zero understanding of the long-term effects of this drug.
- The pharma companies have no responsibility for any adverse reactions.
- The government, which is pushing the shot, has no responsibility for any adverse reactions.
- We the People are expected to bear 100% of the risk of taking an experimental drug and are expected to bear 100% of the responsibility to take the shot and if We the People decide it is not right for us, we are threatened by our government to be targeted and visited by government goons until we comply.
- There is zero liability or downside (risk) to anyone in this scenario EXCEPT for We the People who are expected to bear 100% of the liability.
Does that about sum it up?
Thanks, but I’ll pass. In fact, that’s a hard pass.